Thursday, June 3, 2010

Matching Silver

In the midst of Melody showing me family photos she showed me a large leather-bound collection of her and Denny’s wedding photos. Both of their siblings eloped which cause their parents to require a grand event for Denny and Melody’s nuptials.
 Check out those Buddy Holly glasses. Pure love.
One of the things that caught my eye was Mamma Finn because of her amazing hairdo. Apparently in accordance with the traditional 25-anniversary symbol of silver, Pappa Finn got her a silver Cadillac convertible. Being a lady of immense style, she promptly went to the beauty salon and got her hair dyed silver to match her new automobile. She also bought a silver mink stole to complete the picture. For the rest of her life she had a silver beehive that she wrapped in toilet paper every night to keep it in tact while she slept.

I really wish I could have met this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment