Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting Close

Weeks upon weeks have already been spent sanding this car by hand and then coming back to the Finn house covered in this blue dust, blowing out blue buggers, and shaking blue dandruff out of my hair.
Each night I end up looking like this.  I have now begun to grab the same leggings and t-shirt to yank on in the morning and have stopped using my girlie perfume and now opt to slather on Dan's blue Old Spice deodorant instead.  If the rest of me is blue, my armpits might as well be blue too.
But check out Ms. Mahoney now.........
 All sanded up
Conner and Josh mixing the primer.
To result in more hand sanding.
But then she's finally getting close to being road worthy!  Hell yeah!
Pappa Denny Finn is making us a wooden headliner!  It'll be amazing when he's done.  He's already made one for a wee little Morris he restored several years ago.  I'm kinda dying to see it but it's up in storage and I have yet to lay eyes on it.  Oh and one more photo of the car geeks out there.
The engine...

No comments:

Post a Comment