Saturday, July 17, 2010

Farting Around

I got to fart around on the internet yesterday, hence why there's so many popular culture posts lately. I hadn't left the house in 3 days since my own car died from a busted timing belt and I was going a little stir-crazy. I've decided to leave the timing belt be for a while till we get back since it'll be around $400 for the belt kit, $100 for a new clutch, and a lot of general maintenance...might as well put it off till later I say.

I was talking to my friend Christina Shaffell (who designed our awesome website!) the other day, a lady who's also feeling stuck in a small town, albeit in California and not Colorado. She said that she farts around on the internet for inspiration for her next project; she looks at her stuck-period a gestation period from which she can reap the benefits in the months to come. I thought 'check, that sounds like a good idea.' She also said she daydreams about her future apartment and how she will decorate it. Both those things help her sanity. I said 'check, check to that as well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment