Monday, July 12, 2010

Classic Car Aficionados

I love how into style classic car guys are.  In fact, I think that’s the main focus of their hobby.  Because otherwise, if they were simply into mechanics or driving then they would just worry about if the car worked.  Right?  Or am I mistaken and all car guys are into style?

We were going to slightly renovate Conner’s small storage trailer into something that he and I could both store the music equipment and sleep in.  Dan was to sleep in the back of Ms. Mahoney.  However, after I came back from my sister’s graduation I found that no, that was no longer the plan.  That one had been traded up for an option with better style.  So now Pappa Denny Finn is working on restoring an old 1958 teardrop camper trailer.  He made a drawing of the finished product-note that the trailer color scheme matches that of the car.

And yeah, damn, that’s going to be some good style driving down the road.  Now we just gotta start a rockabilly band!

No comments:

Post a Comment